- Infernape and Charizard can be frozen.
- Mr. Mime can be female.
- Kangaskan hatches out of an egg with a child all ready in it’s pouch.
- The game says Regice was formed in Antarctica, which doesn’t exist in Pokemon.
- Doubleslap can hit more than twice.
- Rock types can be poisoned.
- Wooper can be taught Ice Punch. It has no arms.
- Most Pokemon can be classified as mammals, but still lay eggs.
- Eggs always astound the daycare couple, even if they have come across thousands.
- In the GBA games, pokemon hatch at lvl. 5. You can find pokemon at lvl. 2-4.
- Earthquake hits Dustox and Venomoth.
- You can’t catch fainted Pokemon.
- You need to TALK to someone else before giving your Pokemon a new nickname
- Scyther and Gyarados are flying type. They can’t fly.
- Dig on water.
- Dive on land.
- Pokemon get buried on the upper floors of buildings.
- No matter where you are, Prof. Oak KNOWS when you use a bicycle inside.
- You never eat.
- Escape rope makes a hole in the roof of the cave for escape. Then you’re at the entrance.
- You can fly across regions yet you can’t jump a tiny ledge.
- Mewtwo is before Mew in the PokeDex.
- Lvl 100 Wailord bodyslams a Lvl 3 Wurmple. It just faints.
- PokeDex already has entries for all Pokemon. Why do you have to catch them?!
- Charizard is only 5’07. Dunsparce is 4’11. WHAT.
- Policemen fight you randomly. Don’t do anything when Team Rocket goes by.
- Starters not in the wild, but Prof. Oak has them.
- Free health care no matter the injuries. Lemonade costs $300.
- You carry a bike in your bag.
- Can’t dig in Rustboro tunnel, as you’ll disturb Whismur. They all have Soundproof.
- You’re ten and can gamble in casinos.
- Lyra calls about Marill evolving into Azumarill. You battle her and it’s still a Marill.
- Macargo is 1.8 times hotter than the sun.
- A Shinx can intimidate an Arceus
- Pokemon use Earthquake yet trainers are unaffected.
- Lickitung couldn’t learn lick in Gen 1
- Charmander dies when its tail flame goes out. Use Surf on it and it only faints.
- Spoink dies if it stops bouncing. Paralyze it and there are no consequences.
- Trainers battle if you make eye contact. Walk straight past and they battle you anyway.
- Live with your mom. One room. One bed.
- Rock climb. Scale huge walls. Can’t climb tiny ledge.
- No bathrooms. ANYWHERE.
- Hundreds of trainers on routes. All houses occupied. THEY’RE ALL HOMELESS.
- You can forget Amnesia
Infernape and Charizard are not made of fire.
Mr. Mime’s japanese name is Barrier’d
How are you able to say what does and doesn’t exist in pokemon?
Each hit in doubleslap is a double slap, it doesn’t mean slapping twice, it means each slap is actually 2 slaps.
Rock types can be poisoned because they aren’t rocks.
Ice Punch is a generic move for a physical strike with any body part
Pokemon cannot be classified as Mammals because they aren’t animals.
The egg level issue was solved in the DS games.
Dustox and Venomoth aren’t flying types :B
They can fly, they just can’t use the move fly
Stop taking moves so literally
It clearly says “Professor Oak’s words echoed” You’re reminiscing on what he had previously said to you.
It has the capabilities to have every pokemon, but you still need to get the entry
That’s because Charizard IS 5’07, and Dunsparce IS 4’11
k I’m tired of scrolling up and down.